Terms and Conditions
Waxworks Encaustics Painting Workshops
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Places are confirmed on receipt of payment.
- A minimum of 6 people must be booked and confirmed for any workshop to go ahead.
- A workshop will be confirmed to proceed at least 7 days prior to its scheduled starting date.
- If sufficient confirmed registrations have not been received 7 days in advance of the scheduled starting date, the workshop may be cancelled.
- In the event that the workshop is cancelled, all confirmed participants will be notified immediately and receive a full refund within 5 days.
If a participant cancels a confirmed registration, or cannot or does not attend the workshop, the following will apply:
- All refunds must be requested no less than 14 days prior to the workshop date.
- Cancellations and refunds will incur a $30 admin fee.
- If notice is received less than 14 days from the start date, a 50% refund will be applied (less admin fees).
- No refund will be given if you withdraw on the day the workshop commences, however participants are welcome to accept a credit to another WWE workshop taking place at a later date.
- The registered participants may invite another person to substitute their place in the workshop (in which they are registered) at no charge.
Cancellations must be notified to: Nickistewart@waxworksencaustics.co.nz
In the event of cancellation of a workshop, the liability of the organisers is limited to the return of paid fees and where an event may be postponed and the option of re-attending is not suitable, a return of paid fees shall be made.
Waxworks EncausticsNZ accept no responsibility for unforeseen circumstances causing cancellation of the workshop.
Waxworks EncausticsNZ disclaim any and all liability to any person in respect of the consequences of any failure to operate, accident or injury which may occur on services reserved.